Positive morning affirmations are an excellent way to start your day. And, affirmations in general are really pretty easy. They are you — for a very short time — being in conscious control of the thoughts that go through your mind. Affirmations are short, powerful statements, and when you think them or say them out loud, they become the thoughts that create your reality. So, affirmations are your conscious thoughts. Are positive morning affirmations a part of your daily routine? If not, now is a great time to start!
I have found that spending 30 – 60 seconds first thing in the morning solely focused on what it is I am wanting to see happen through my day has had a profound payoff in my life. Happiness and inner peace are priceless, wouldn’t you agree?
Positive Morning Affirmations
1. Today is a day of happiness and peace. I am grounded and centered. I am grateful for my beautiful life that is filled with many blessings. I move through my day with consciousness, grace and love.
2. Today is a brand new day. Today, everything will work out. I will move through my day appreciating all things that I have. I can feel amazing opportunities are to come.
3. I face this brand new day with an open mind. I have left yesterday in the past and I am not looking back as I am here in my now. Today I speak with kindness and I lead with love. I will be gentle with myself and I will act with intention. I choose to do no harm. My actions reflect my words.
4. I am a powerful being capable of changing anything in my life. I welcome and embrace healthy changes into my life and I let go of old habits and practices that no longer serve me. I accept the necessary changes that need to take place in my life and I let go of fear and worry. With each and every new day I grow beautiful and strong in this life, and I am as free as a butterfly. My life is unfolding perfectly.
5. I learn from every life experience that I have, whether it is a negative or a positive one. I only know of the light because I have experienced the dark. Without the muddy water, the brilliant Lotus Flower would not be. Wherever there are shadows there must be sunlight. Therefore I can always find the light amongst the darkness. All aspects of my life are harmonious and balanced.
6. I am feeling healthy and strong today. I have everything I need to make this day a great day. I have all the information I need to solve any challenges that come up today. I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself today. I make the right choices all day using my inner wisdom. I am happy and content with my life. I am patient and calm and greet the day with ease. I am filled with gratitude for another day on this earth.
7. Today I open my eyes to a brilliant new day of light and love. I focus on my highest good in everything I do. I will maintain peace and harmony with my inner being, and not allow outside circumstances to disturb my happiness. I honor my sacred life, and I feel a deep sense of appreciation for all that I have.
8. I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today. (And, repeat this over and over while imagining what it would really feel like for something amazing to happen today.)
9. Today I will focus on what is truly essential, and I will do something that makes me happy. I will make positive and healthy choices today, and fill my mind with positive thoughts. Today I will organize my priorities with clarity; I find all solutions within me. Today I am in control of my reactions. All is well is my life. I can feel the joy of abundance. Prosperity flows to me at all times, and in sorts of ways. I have the power to change myself. Good flows to me, and good flows from me.
10. Today I open my eyes and witness a fresh, new opportunity to start over again. And, I put down the baggage from the past and free myself to begin anew. I am grateful for this chance, and I look forward to creating a beautiful new day for myself. Today, I welcome it with open arms as I am fearless knowing that everything is always working out for me.
So, out of the 10 positive morning affirmations here, which one felt good to you when you read it? Pick that one and for 30-60 seconds either say it out loud or in your mind first thing in the morning. So, another good idea is to either write that particular affirmation down on a sticky note and post it up somewhere you can easily see it. And, do this every single day for at least 1 month and let us know your thoughts.
So, if you are an avid fan of affirmations, then which ones are your favorites? We’d love to hear yours too!